2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning: In living area, and two bedrooms.
- Bath Tub
- Pay TV
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garage: Double car garage
- Garden Area
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: Double car electric garage
- Shower Outdoor: Hot and cold outdoor shower
- Swimming Pool: Inground Mineral swimming Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Views: Ocean glimpses
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard
Jabiru - Beachfront Suffolk Park
Jabiru is located approximately 30m from Tallow Beach in the private, gated Tuckaroo Estate, Jabiru is a beautifully presented elevated beach house.
Designed to provide a truly memorable beach holiday experience, with ocean views and natural bush surrounds. Ideal for couples and families looking for a place to relax and soak up the ambience of our unique Far North Coast environment. Take advantage of the stylish modern kitchen, indoor/outdoor dining in the seabreeze or escape into the climate controlled open plan living/dining area.
There are three spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom has a queen size bed and a large ensuite. The other bedrooms have a queen and 2 king single beds, each with their own private decks, providing guests somewhere to escape for a siesta and enjoy the sound of the sea.
Stroll from the veranda to the dunes of Tallow Beach and wander along the expanse of one of the East Coast's most beautiful white sandy beach.
Due to CoVid19 2020 we will not be accepting Schoolies this year
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Pool (Being installed May 2017)
Foxtel / PayTV
WIFI / Internet
Gas Weber BBQ
Nespresso Coffee pod machine
Double automatic garage
Bedroom 1: Beachfront with queen bed, unsuite bathroom, Air con & TV
Bedroom 2: King bed, air conditioning
Bedroom 3: 2 single beds (or can be made into a king bed)
Requests to join beds must be made at the time of booking
additional charges may apply.
Please note that all our homes have no party policies as noise travels to neighbours easily in both residential and hinterland areas. No extra guests are allowed to the houses and noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or outdoor entertaining after 10pm.
Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We apologise for being so strict but noise is a serious issue in the Byron Shire and keeping our neighbours happy is of paramount importance.
Booking Guidelines - Minimum stay during peak periods
- Christmas and New Year week stays are a minimum 7 night stay only and are to be booked from the 20th - 27th December and 27th Dec - 3rd January. To stay for both Christmas and New Year you must book a 14 day stay as per the tariff table for each week. First week of January bookings are a minimum 7 nights and are to be booked from the 3rd January - 10th January.
- Schoolie suitable properties are specifically advertised as such and have a specific schoolies tariff. Schoolie bookings are a minimum 7 nights with Saturday check in and check out.
- At managing agents discretion, there may be minimal flexibility re above dates on request.
- When booking outside of Holiday Periods - discounts may apply to weekly stays
Terms and Conditions
- Check in time is 2:00 PM. Checkout time is 10:00 am. A half day rate fee will be charged for late checkout. Check-in time for the 27 Dec - 3 Jan period is 4:00 pm.
- Failure to leave premises in a clean and tidy condition will incur an additional cleaning charge, which will be deducted from the security bond.
- Byron Beach Realty accepts no responsibility should the property be unsatisfactory to the tenant on arrival. The description of the premises, is given in good faith and as accurately as possible, therefore no responsibility for misrepresentation will be accepted.
- The number of occupants must not exceed the number of persons shown on your receipt. Any increase in numbers must be agreed in advance and may incur additional cost.
- Your rubbish bins are put out on the street by our waste manager. The red bin is for general garbage and the yellow bin is for recyclable items only. If the yellow bin is contaminated with regular garbage there will be a $50.00 charge as the recycle collectors will not take it. If provided, the green bin is for green waste only. Any excess garbage that does not fit inside the bin must be removed from the property prior to check out. If not, a rubbish removal fee will apply. The garbage truck will not pick up any garbage left outside the bin.
- Functions are not permitted at any property.
- Properties are for guests only. No outside guests are permitted on the premises without pre-arrangement in writing from Byron Beach Realty Management.
- Byron Beach Realty and/or the Owner are not responsible for the tenants personal property.
- In the event that the property is offered for sale, the tenant agrees to allow the owner or an agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers by appointment during reasonable hours with 48 hours notice.
- No pets of any kind are permitted at any property, unless the property is specifically advertised as pet friendly. Failure to heed to this, will result in eviction.
Noise and neighbour consideration
- Noise is defined as any sound that can be heard from neighbouring properties that disturbs their peace & quiet, including arrivals & departures particularly at night. Please keep noise to an absolute minimum in outdoor entertainment, pool and spa areas between 9:00pm 8:00am.
- This property is a member of the Holiday Letting Organisation who operate a neighbourhood hotline for noise complaints and other matters. They have a Two Strikes and Youre Out policy. This can result in fines and/or eviction from the property. If a noise complaint (first strike) is received during your tenancy, and security is called out, a $165 charge will automatically be deducted from your security deposit. Should a second complaint (second strike) be received, a further $165 will be charged against your security deposit, you will be evicted from the property and the tenancy terminated on the spot, without refund of any rent monies paid.
Payment and cancellations
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice until deposit payment has been received. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm booking and the 50% balance is payable 30 days prior to arrival. We charge a $55 non-refundable booking fee. Keys will only be released when all outstanding monies due, have been received.
- Instant Bookings will attract a 2.459% credit card fee.
- A $1000 security bond pre-authorisation is required prior to arrival. Schoolies bookings will require a $2000 security bond pre-authorisation. No money will be deducted from your card unless we need to make a claim against your security bond (this money will remain as unavailable funds for up to 31 days after vacating). If you are paying via Direct Debit we require a Pre-Authorisation Credit Card form to be processed prior to arrival. Claims may include but are not limited to the following: excess cleaning fees, excess garbage removal, damage or breakages at the property, late check out, security guard call out.
- All cancellations will incur an administrative fee of $100. For cancellations within 60 days of arrival, the total amount paid will be retained and all efforts will be made to re-book the property at the same tariff. Should we successfully re-book the property, all monies, less a $100 admin fee, will be refunded. All changes and cancellations must be provided in writing.
- The booking is subject to cancellation or change. In the event of a cancellation all accommodation payments with be refunded in full and all reasonable efforts will be made to offer alternative accommodation.
- All damages, breakages or losses to the property or furnishings will be paid for by the tenant and must be reported to our agency immediately. Loss of keys attracts a $50 charge for each set, with a $25 call out fee for misplaced keys. You are liable for a locksmith charge, should a replacement of locks be required.
You are agreeing to these terms and conditions when you confirm and make payment. Any breach of the above holiday letting terms and conditions, as agreed by both parties, permits the owner and/or Byron Beach Realty to refuse the keys, retain rental payment in full, or immediately terminate the letting.