1 Parking Spaces
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Shower Outdoor
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard
Alkira Beachside - Suffolk Park
Alkira is a beautiful tranquil getaway from the frantic pace of city life. This two bedroom villa is located just 50 meters from one of Byron's best surf beaches. Start your day by heading down to the beach to catch your first morning wave as the sun rises over the horizon, or take your dog for an early morning beach walk,or just grab a coffee and sit and watch the sunrise. You may even spot a whale or some dolphins frolicking in the surf.
Alkira is a light and airy spacious retreat for a romantic getaway any time of the year. Alternatively, it is a great space for a small family or 2 couples. Well behaved pets are welcome.
The ground floor has an open plan living area that overlooks a private courtyard. It features louvre windows, high ceilings and fans to catch the sea breezes making the villa cool in summer, while a cosy romantic fireplace provides wintertime warmth. An additional sunroom area extends the living space and provides a separate nook where you can spend an afternoon reading or snoozing in comfort and let the kids watch TV. The villa is equipped with Foxtel, Blu-Ray DVD, stereo with IPod dock facilities and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The sunroom opens through bi-fold doors to the compact and smart courtyard. There is an electric BBQ and outdoor shower with hot and cold water, perfect after a refreshing swim at the beach. The courtyard captures the morning sun yet is well shaded in the afternoons when you want to relax in a cool tranquil space. The kitchen is very well equipped and has everything you need to cook up a storm including a coffee machine and a vegetable juicer for you to kick start the morning.
The villa is one of two and is situated at the front of the property with a private entrance and has no shared walls or ceilings. It can accommodate four people in two bedrooms upstairs both with queen sized beds. The master bedroom is generous in size with a large desk (if you must work), and a sunny balcony where you can relax with a good book. The bathroom has a separate bath tub and shower. There is a second toilet in the fully equipped laundry downstairs.
Suffolk Park is a great base to explore the beautiful hinterland and all that Byron Bay and its surrounds have to offer. There is a fabulous bike track at the northern end of Alcorn St for an easy bike ride into town and an hourly local bus service into Byron Bay. The Suffolk Park village shops include a supermarket, chemist, pub with bistro and bottle shop, casual restaurants and a very popular gourmet bakery.
House Rules: This property is not a party house. There will be zero tolerance for parties, rowdy behaviour or noisy guests. No smoking indoors please. Small pets are welcome - please advise if you are bringing a pet.
Booking Guidelines - Minimum stay during peak periods
- Christmas and New Year week stays are a minimum 7 night stay only and are to be booked from the 20th - 27th December and 27th Dec - 3rd January. To stay for both Christmas and New Year you must book a 14 day stay as per the tariff table for each week. First week of January bookings are a minimum 7 nights and are to be booked from the 3rd January - 10th January.
- Schoolie suitable properties are specifically advertised as such and have a specific schoolies tariff. Schoolie bookings are a minimum 7 nights with Saturday check in and check out.
- At managing agent’s discretion, there may be minimal flexibility re above dates on request.
Terms and Conditions
- Check in time is 2:00 PM. Checkout time is 10:00 am. A half day rate fee will be charged for late checkout. Check-in time for the 27 Dec - 3 Jan period is 4:00 pm.
- Failure to leave premises in a clean and tidy condition will incur an additional cleaning charge, which will be deducted from the security bond.
- Byron Beach Realty accepts no responsibility should the property be unsatisfactory to the tenant on arrival. The description of the premises, is given in good faith and as accurately as possible, therefore no responsibility for misrepresentation will be accepted.
- The number of occupants must not exceed the number of persons shown on your receipt. Any increase in numbers must be agreed in advance and may incur additional cost.
- Your rubbish bins are put out on the street by our waste manager. The red bin is for general garbage and the yellow bin is for recyclable items only. If the yellow bin is contaminated with regular garbage there will be a $50.00 charge as the recycle collectors will not take it. If provided, the green bin is for green waste only. Any excess garbage that does not fit inside the bin must be removed from the property prior to check out. If not, a rubbish removal fee will apply. The garbage truck will not pick up any garbage left outside the bin.
- Functions are not permitted at any property.
- Properties are for guests only. No outside guests are permitted on the premises without pre-arrangement in writing from Byron Beach Realty Management.
- Byron Beach Realty and/or the Owner are not responsible for the tenant’s personal property.
- In the event that the property is offered for sale, the tenant agrees to allow the owner or an agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers by appointment during reasonable hours with 48 hours’ notice.
Additional Guidelines - Pet Friendly Properties
- Only well behaved and supervised dogs are allowed inside premises. Dogs are not to be locked inside when you are away from the property.
- Only dogs that are under 10kg (small breeds) are allowed in this premises
- Byron Beach Realty accepts no responsibility for the security of pets within the property parameter regarding the integrity or suitability of fencing.
- Pets are not allowed on any furniture or beds.
- You agree that any breakages / damages, extra cleaning or dog odour left at the holiday premises during your stay must be paid for and can be deducted from your bond.
- You agree to hose down areas of grass where dogs have urinated and collect and dispose of any dog waste.
- You agree to treat your dog/s for fleas and ticks prior to your stay at the holiday premises and ensure that your dogs vaccinations are current.
- You will not allow dogs on the holiday premises that are vicious and/or are excessive barkers and/or are 'dangerous dogs' as denied in section 5 of the Companion Animals Act 1998.
- You will not allow your pet in the pool or spa as pets disrupt the chemical balance and will require an extensive pool service with shock treatment. This will incur a fee of $200.
Byron Beach Realty accepts no responsibility for death of, loss of, injury or sickness to pets during the accommodation period - full and sole responsibility for the pet and its actions lie with the pet owner and upon acceptance of terms and conditions the guest agree that no legal action (including payment of veterinary accounts) will be taken against the landlord and that no discussion will be entered into. Please be aware that some properties have not been designed to be pet friendly
Noise and neighbour consideration
- Noise is defined as any sound that can be heard from neighbouring properties that disturbs their peace & quiet, including arrivals & departures particularly at night. Please keep noise to an absolute minimum in outdoor entertainment, pool and spa areas between 9:00pm – 8:00am.
- This property is a member of the Holiday Letting Organisation who operate a neighbourhood hotline for noise complaints and other matters. They have a Two Strikes and You’re Out policy. This can result in fines and/or eviction from the property. If a noise complaint (first strike) is received during your tenancy, and security is called out, a $165 charge will automatically be deducted from your security deposit. Should a second complaint (second strike) be received, a further $165 will be charged against your security deposit, you will be evicted from the property and the tenancy terminated on the spot, without refund of any rent monies paid.
Payment and cancellations
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice until deposit payment has been received. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm booking and the 50% balance is payable 30 days prior to arrival. We charge a $55 non-refundable booking fee. Keys will only be released when all outstanding monies due, have been received.
- Instant Bookings will attract a 2.459% credit card fee.
- A $1000 security bond pre-authorisation is required prior to arrival. Schoolies bookings will require a $2000 security bond pre-authorisation. No money will be deducted from your card unless we need to make a claim against your security bond (this money will remain as unavailable funds for up to 31 days after vacating). If you are paying via Direct Debit we require a Pre-Authorisation Credit Card form to be processed prior to arrival. Claims may include but are not limited to the following: excess cleaning fees, excess garbage removal, damage or breakages at the property, late check out, security guard call out.
- All cancellations will incur an administrative fee of $100. For cancellations within 60 days of arrival, the total amount paid will be retained and all efforts will be made to re-book the property at the same tariff. Should we successfully re-book the property, all monies, less a $100 admin fee, will be refunded. All changes and cancellations must be provided in writing.
- The booking is subject to cancellation or change. In the event of a cancellation all accommodation payments with be refunded in full and all reasonable efforts will be made to offer alternative accommodation.
- All damages, breakages or losses to the property or furnishings will be paid for by the tenant and must be reported to our agency immediately. Loss of keys attracts a $50 charge for each set, with a $25 call out fee for misplaced keys. You are liable for a locksmith charge, should a replacement of locks be required.
You are agreeing to these terms and conditions when you confirm and make payment. Any breach of the above holiday letting terms and conditions, as agreed by both parties, permits the owner and/or Byron Beach Realty to refuse the keys, retain rental payment in full, or immediately terminate the letting.