6 Parking Spaces
- Bath Tub
- Picnic BBQ
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Microwave Oven
- Swimming Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
A Sweet Escape - Arabella
Arabella allows easy access to the best the region has to offer, with only a quick 5 minute drive to the historic village of Bangalow and a 15 minute drive through some of Australias most magnificent scenery to famous Byron Bay. The beautiful towns and villages of Mullumbimby, Newrybar, Brunswick Head, Federal and their many attractions are also within very easy proximity. This is paradise and you will not want to leave.
Bedding Configuration all rooms well separated and extremely private, all with their own bathrooms, balconies and views.
(Please note - the 4th bedroom is a studio room and is separate but close to the main house.)
- Bedroom 1
- King-size 1
- Bedroom 2
- Queen-size 1
- Bedroom 3
- Queen-size 1
- Single 2
- Bedroom 4
- Queen-size 1
Description of Property Facilities:
The amazing use of timber, rock and glass make this home a unique experience. Huge light filled entertaining rooms surround the tropical pool and gardens, offering unflustered expansive views. With numerous outdoor sitting areas to indulge there is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy the company of friends or to just relax in your own private space.
Four, large, unique and individualised bedrooms, each with their own large sitting areas and full bathrooms provide total privacy and retreat style space for all guests. Each bedroom opens onto their own private deck which overlook lush tropical gardens, rainforest and have magnificent views. Living spaces include expansive and beautifully appointed formal living rooms with vast bi-fold glass doors, a bar area, a light filled formal dining area, an informal kitchen, a breakfast room and a fire room to suit every climatic situation from the tropical lazy summers to the cooler months. Expansive outdoor decks surround the property and offer ambient views over the surrounding vistas, to host a variety of social gatherings or intimate occasions,. There is a beautiful under cover deck fully equipped with BBQ facilities for outdoor dining by the pool.
The spa is closed off and not in use for Holiday Guests.
Upon booking this property please contact our office as
More about Arabella:
The property is set on 20 acres that vary immensely in topography and vegetation.
Whilst Arabella is very private, it is very accessible to the local attractions which the Byron hinterland has to offer. The surrounds are ambient only with the sounds of nature and nature abounds with a variety of Australian habitats hosting indigenous fauna such as, Platypus, Koala, Wallabies, Echidna, Possums, Carpet Snakes, Water Dragons, Green Tree Frogs, Owls and an abundance of bird life.
Arabella is surrounded by sweeping manicured pastures, tropical gardens, two creeks with small water falls, flat grassed terraces, two dams and abundant rainforest. There is so much exploring to be done at Arabella which includes a beautiful 15 minute walk to the cobble lined, pristine Wilson River that offers a magical experience to explore and swim in. Surrounding Arabella are Australian listed National Parks including Rocky Creek Dam, Mt Warning, Cape Byron, Minyon Falls and Nightcap Range (just to list a few) and offer world class walking and hiking activities.
The property so centrally located, situated only 15 minutes drive to Byron Bay, 5 Minutes to Bangalow and 10 minutes to Mullumbimby, with a beautiful scenic drive in all directions.
Hinterland Area Surrounding Arabella:
The Byron Hinterland has an abundance of natural attractions including Minyon Falls, Whian Whian Forest, Rocky Creek Dam, the Nightcap Ranges, Border Ranges and Mt Warning. Quaint villages and hamlets dot the landscape; weekly Sunday markets, charming restaurants, historic hotels, eclectic cafes, funky eateries as well as art and craft galleries complete the picture. Your Byron holiday accommodation and the beach are never far away and the disarming beauty of sweeping views, the awe inspiring giants of a shady rainforest canopy and the rural tranquillity will make you want to stay and linger, take your time and a few deep breaths and then some more and reconnect to what it is that truly matters in life.
Terms and Conditions
- Check in time is 2:00 PM. Checkout time is 10:00 am. A half day rate fee will be charged for late checkout. Check-in time for the 27 Dec - 3 Jan period is 4:00 pm.
- Failure to leave premises in a clean and tidy condition will incur an additional cleaning charge, which will be deducted from the security bond.
- Byron Beach Realty accepts no responsibility should the property be unsatisfactory to the tenant on arrival. The description of the premises, is given in good faith and as accurately as possible, therefore no responsibility for misrepresentation will be accepted.
- No outside guests are permitted at the property without written approval from Byron Beach Realty. The number of occupants must not exceed the number of persons shown on your receipt. Any increase in numbers must be agreed in advance and may incur additional cost.Property is for guests only.
- Please take Rubbish/Recycling to the bins that are located at the bottom of the driveway. Bins are collected 6:00am Tues morning, so please ensure all rubbish is in bins by Monday evening.
- Functions are not permitted at any property.
- Byron Beach Realty and/or the Owner are not responsible for the tenants personal property.
- In the event that the property is offered for sale, the tenant agrees to allow the owner or an agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers by appointment during reasonable hours with 48 hours notice.
- No pets of any kind are permitted at any property, unless the property is specifically advertised as pet friendly. Failure to heed to this, will result in eviction.
Noise and neighbour consideration
- Noise is defined as any sound that can be heard from neighbouring properties that disturbs their peace & quiet, including arrivals & departures particularly at night. Please keep noise to an absolute minimum in outdoor entertainment, pool and spa areas between 10:00pm 8:00am, as noise travels in the rural environment.
- This property is a member of the Holiday Letting Organisation who operate a neighbourhood hotline for noise complaints and other matters. They have a Two Strikes and Youre Out policy. This can result in fines and/or eviction from the property. If a noise complaint (first strike) is received during your tenancy, and security is called out, a $165 charge will automatically be deducted from your security deposit. Should a second complaint (second strike) be received, a further $165 will be charged against your security deposit, you will be evicted from the property and the tenancy terminated on the spot, without refund of any rent monies paid.
Payment and cancellations
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice until deposit payment has been received. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm booking and the 50% balance is payable 30 days prior to arrival. We charge a $55 non-refundable booking fee. Keys will only be released when all outstanding monies due, have been received.
- Instant Bookings will attract a 2.459% credit card fee.
- A $1000 security bond pre-authorisation is required prior to arrival. No money will be deducted from your card unless we need to make a claim against your security bond (this money will remain as unavailable funds for up to 31 days after vacating). If you are paying via Direct Debit we require a Pre-Authorisation Credit Card form to be processed prior to arrival. Claims may include but are not limited to the following: excess cleaning fees, excess garbage removal, damage or breakages at the property, late check out, security guard call out.
- All cancellations will incur an administrative fee of $100. For cancellations within 60 days of arrival, the total amount paid will be retained and all efforts will be made to re-book the property at the same tariff. Should we successfully re-book the property, all monies, less a $100 admin fee, will be refunded. All changes and cancellations must be provided in writing.
- The booking is subject to cancellation or change. In the event of a cancellation all accommodation payments with be refunded in full and all reasonable efforts will be made to offer alternative accommodation.
- All damages, breakages or losses to the property or furnishings will be paid for by the tenant and must be reported to our agency immediately. Loss of keys attracts a $50 charge for each set, with a $25 call out fee for misplaced keys. You are liable for a locksmith charge, should a replacement of locks be required.
You are agreeing to these terms and conditions when you confirm and make payment. Any breach of the above holiday letting terms and conditions, as agreed by both parties, permits the owner and/or Byron Beach Realty to refuse the keys, retain rental payment in full, or immediately terminate the letting.