4 Parking Spaces
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Pay TV
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games Room
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Shower Outdoor
- Swimming Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
A Sweet Escape - Seven Mile View
Introducing Seven Mile View, a luxury home with panoramic views overlooking the Newrybar Valley and the blue sea beyond. This elegant newly furnished home nestled high on the ridge is strategically positioned between Lennox Head, Newrybar and Broken Head; just 10 minutes to Lennox beaches, 20 minutes to colourful Byron Bay, 12 minutes to Byron/Ballina Airport.
Freshly furnished in an island luxe style, this home has a relaxed private ambience and is surrounded by a colourful palette of farmland, macadamia orchards and green sugarcane fields. At night, the starlit sky is magnificent with the lights of Lennox, Ballina and Evans Head in the distance. The generous floorplan offers three lounges and two kitchens for family and friends to gather across two spacious levels with an abundance of indoor/outdoor living area. This home sits at the pinnacle of 3.5 acres of landscaped gardens. The easterly facing inground saltwater pool has expansive views across the Newrybar valley to the blue horizon.
Local points of interest include the Macadamia Castle, Killen Falls, the renowned Harvest Cafe at Newrybar, historic Bangalow Village, Lennox Head and Byron Bay. Seven Mile View is a hidden hinterland retreat to refresh mind, body and soul.
Please note: For up to four guests, there is a downstairs only self-contained option. Requests for booking the downstairs only option must be made directly through the host and is not available to be ‘instant booked’. This option is available during low and shoulder periods only. The entire 4 bedroom house must be booked during peak periods.
Bedroom 1 – King
Bedroom 2 – King or split to create 2 king singles
Kitchen/lounge – Cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, 6 seat casual lounge, 65” TV,
Barbecue, outdoor lounge setting and dining table
Reverse cycle AC
Double car garage
Bed 1 – King with ensuite
Bed 2 – King or split to create 2 king singles
Main bath with shower and tub
Lounge – luxuriously appointed
Study - private with NBN access
Media room – Italian leather lounges and wall mounted TV
Kitchen/Dining – well appointed kitchen with all amenities and 8 seat dining table, plus outdoor setting
Central reverse cycle AC
Terms and Conditions
- Check in time is 2:00 PM. Checkout time is 10:00 am. A half day rate fee will be charged for late checkout. Check-in time for the 27 Dec - 3 Jan period is 4:00 pm.
- Failure to leave premises in a clean and tidy condition will incur an additional cleaning charge, which will be deducted from the security bond.
- Byron Beach Realty accepts no responsibility should the property be unsatisfactory to the tenant on arrival. The description of the premises, is given in good faith and as accurately as possible, therefore no responsibility for misrepresentation will be accepted.
- No outside guests are permitted at the property without written approval from Byron Beach Realty. The number of occupants must not exceed the number of persons shown on your receipt. Any increase in numbers must be agreed in advance and may incur additional cost. Property is for guests only.
- Please take Rubbish/Recycling to the bins that are located at the bottom of the driveway. Bins are collected 6:00am Tues morning, so please ensure all rubbish is in bins by Monday evening.
- Functions are not permitted at any property.
- Byron Beach Realty and/or the Owner are not responsible for the tenants personal property.
- In the event that the property is offered for sale, the tenant agrees to allow the owner or an agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers by appointment during reasonable hours with 48 hours notice.
- No pets of any kind are permitted at any property, unless the property is specifically advertised as pet friendly. Failure to heed to this, will result in eviction.
Noise and neighbour consideration
- Noise is defined as any sound that can be heard from neighbouring properties that disturbs their peace & quiet, including arrivals & departures particularly at night. Please keep noise to an absolute minimum in outdoor entertainment, pool and spa areas between 10:00pm 8:00am, as noise travels in the rural environment.
- This property is a member of the Holiday Letting Organisation who operate a neighbourhood hotline for noise complaints and other matters. They have a Two Strikes and Youre Out policy. This can result in fines and/or eviction from the property. If a noise complaint (first strike) is received during your tenancy, and security is called out, a $165 charge will automatically be deducted from your security deposit. Should a second complaint (second strike) be received, a further $165 will be charged against your security deposit, you will be evicted from the property and the tenancy terminated on the spot, without refund of any rent monies paid.
Payment and cancellations
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice until deposit payment has been received. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm booking and the 50% balance is payable 30 days prior to arrival. We charge a $55 non-refundable booking fee. Keys will only be released when all outstanding monies due, have been received.
- Instant Bookings will attract a 2.459% credit card fee.
- A $1000 security bond pre-authorisation is required prior to arrival. No money will be deducted from your card unless we need to make a claim against your security bond (this money will remain as unavailable funds for up to 31 days after vacating). If you are paying via Direct Debit we require a Pre-Authorisation Credit Card form to be processed prior to arrival. Claims may include but are not limited to the following: excess cleaning fees, excess garbage removal, damage or breakages at the property, late check out, security guard call out.
- All cancellations will incur an administrative fee of $100. For cancellations within 60 days of arrival, the total amount paid will be retained and all efforts will be made to re-book the property at the same tariff. Should we successfully re-book the property, all monies, less a $100 admin fee, will be refunded. All changes and cancellations must be provided in writing.
- The booking is subject to cancellation or change. In the event of a cancellation all accommodation payments with be refunded in full and all reasonable efforts will be made to offer alternative accommodation.
- All damages, breakages or losses to the property or furnishings will be paid for by the tenant and must be reported to our agency immediately. Loss of keys attracts a $50 charge for each set, with a $25 call out fee for misplaced keys. You are liable for a locksmith charge, should a replacement of locks be required.
You are agreeing to these terms and conditions when you confirm and make payment. Any breach of the above holiday letting terms and conditions, as agreed by both parties, permits the owner and/or Byron Beach Realty to refuse the keys, retain rental payment in full, or immediately terminate the letting.