4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Picnic BBQ
- Pay TV
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- High Chair
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Shower Outdoor
- Swimming Pool
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
- Enclosed Yard
A Sweet Escape - Seven Mile View
A Sweet Escape – Seven Mile View
Bask in the refreshing calmness of the Byron region, where the days blend into a relaxing holiday at Seven Mile View. This beautiful and elegantly furnished home has four bedrooms and two levels of amazing living space that offers spectacular views of the valley and the sea beyond. Here, you can escape the hectic pace of everyday living with your family or group of friends.
Nestled high on a ridge, Seven Mile View is strategically positioned in between the idyllic villages of Lennox Head, Newrybar, and Broken Head. Enjoy the sun and sand on the beaches of Lennox or Byron Bay, just 10 and 20 minutes away respectively. Explore local points of interest including the Macadamia Castle, Killen Falls, Bangalow, and the popular Harvest Cafe in Newrybar. In terms of flights, Ballina Airport is just 12 minutes away.
Your stay at this beautiful property includes 3.5 acres of landscaped gardens where you can stroll and enjoy the fresh breeze and the views. There is an easterly facing saltwater pool that overlooks Newrybar Valley all the way to the blue horizon. Wraparound patio and balcony become the perfect places for alfresco dining or simply relaxing with a drink.
In addition to the outdoor living spaces, Seven Mile View has an inviting open layout great room with a large family lounge, a smaller lounge just off the master bedroom, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. The lower level also comes with its own kitchen and lounge where a sliding glass door opens to the patio barbecue area and the swimming pool — plenty of space for every one of your family or friends.
This beautiful hinterland home has four bedrooms with king beds, allowing you and your guests to rest peacefully. Two of the bedrooms can be configured to two king single beds upon request. There are three bathrooms, one with a bathtub and the others with a walk-in shower.
2 story, 4 bedroom home set in the Byron Bay hinterlands
Elevated location within 3.5 acres of garden with lush valley views
Open plan living areas with 3 separate lounges & 2 kitchens
Large outdoor deck & sparkling saltwater swimming pool
A short drive to the beaches, Bangalow & Byron Bay
Terms and Conditions
- Check in time is 2:00 PM. Checkout time is 10:00 am. A half day rate fee will be charged for late checkout. Check-in time for the 27 Dec - 3 Jan period is 4:00 pm.
- Failure to leave premises in a clean and tidy condition will incur an additional cleaning charge, which will be deducted from the security bond.
- Byron Beach Realty accepts no responsibility should the property be unsatisfactory to the tenant on arrival. The description of the premises, is given in good faith and as accurately as possible, therefore no responsibility for misrepresentation will be accepted.
- No outside guests are permitted at the property without written approval from Byron Beach Realty. The number of occupants must not exceed the number of persons shown on your receipt. Any increase in numbers must be agreed in advance and may incur additional cost.Property is for guests only.
- Please take Rubbish/Recycling to the bins that are located at the bottom of the driveway. Bins are collected 6:00am Tues morning, so please ensure all rubbish is in bins by Monday evening.
- Functions are not permitted at any property.
- Byron Beach Realty and/or the Owner are not responsible for the tenants personal property.
- In the event that the property is offered for sale, the tenant agrees to allow the owner or an agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers by appointment during reasonable hours with 48 hours notice.
- No pets of any kind are permitted at any property, unless the property is specifically advertised as pet friendly. Failure to heed to this, will result in eviction.
- When booking outside of Holiday Periods - discounts may apply to weekly stays
Noise and neighbour consideration
- Noise is defined as any sound that can be heard from neighbouring properties that disturbs their peace & quiet, including arrivals & departures particularly at night. Please keep noise to an absolute minimum in outdoor entertainment, pool and spa areas between 10:00pm 8:00am, as noise travels in the rural environment.
- This property is a member of the Holiday Letting Organisation who operate a neighbourhood hotline for noise complaints and other matters. They have a Two Strikes and Youre Out policy. This can result in fines and/or eviction from the property. If a noise complaint (first strike) is received during your tenancy, and security is called out, a $165 charge will automatically be deducted from your security deposit. Should a second complaint (second strike) be received, a further $165 will be charged against your security deposit, you will be evicted from the property and the tenancy terminated on the spot, without refund of any rent monies paid.
Payment and cancellations
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice until deposit payment has been received. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm booking and the 50% balance is payable 30 days prior to arrival. We charge a $55 non-refundable booking fee. Keys will only be released when all outstanding monies due, have been received.
- Instant Bookings will attract a 2.459% credit card fee.
- A $1000 security bond pre-authorisation is required prior to arrival. No money will be deducted from your card unless we need to make a claim against your security bond (this money will remain as unavailable funds for up to 31 days after vacating). If you are paying via Direct Debit we require a Pre-Authorisation Credit Card form to be processed prior to arrival. Claims may include but are not limited to the following: excess cleaning fees, excess garbage removal, damage or breakages at the property, late check out, security guard call out.
- All cancellations will incur an administrative fee of $100. For cancellations within 60 days of arrival, the total amount paid will be retained and all efforts will be made to re-book the property at the same tariff. Should we successfully re-book the property, all monies, less a $100 admin fee, will be refunded. All changes and cancellations must be provided in writing.
- The booking is subject to cancellation or change. In the event of a cancellation all accommodation payments with be refunded in full and all reasonable efforts will be made to offer alternative accommodation.
- All damages, breakages or losses to the property or furnishings will be paid for by the tenant and must be reported to our agency immediately. Loss of keys attracts a $50 charge for each set, with a $25 call out fee for misplaced keys. You are liable for a locksmith charge, should a replacement of locks be required.
You are agreeing to these terms and conditions when you confirm and make payment. Any breach of the above holiday letting terms and conditions, as agreed by both parties, permits the owner and/or Byron Beach Realty to refuse the keys, retain rental payment in full, or immediately terminate the letting.