- Air Conditioning: Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Bathroom: 3 Bathrooms
- Pay TV
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Ground Floor
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Pets Welcome
- Shower Outdoor
- Swimming Pool: Inground pool
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard
Aaloka Bay - Byron Bay
Aaloka Bay is the ideal holiday house to enjoy the relaxed lifestyle that Byron Bay is famous for, located just 300 metres from the beach and the centre of Byron Bay. Aaloka Bay combines contemporary design with the charming features of the original 1920s cottage. This character home is ideal for couples or families with three stylish bedrooms, three bathrooms, gourmet kitchen and a lounge/dining area which merges seamlessly to a spacious outdoor deck with spa and inground pool. Each bedroom features a television and private ensuite; definitive luxury and comfort! From this strategic location, you can park your car and set your own holiday pace; wandering the golden sands of Belongil Beach or strolling the cafes and boutiques of Byron Bay. Gaze at the stars from the spa and pool at night! Aaloka Bay is a beautiful oasis in the heart of Byron Bay; the perfect vacation home away from home!
- Sleeps 6-8 guests in 3 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 1 king bed
- Bedroom 2 1 king bed or 2 singles
- Bedroom 3 1 king bed or 2 singles
- An additional 2 guests may be accommodated using a day bed in the living area, there is an additional toilet and basin in the laundry.
- Sunny open plan living room, dining
- Rear entertaining deck
- All linens, towels and beach towels
- Outdoor shower
- TVs in lounge and all bedrooms
- Gas barbecue
- Inground Pool
- Outdoor spa
- Pets considered upon request
Sunny open plan living room, dining
Rear entertaining deck
All linens and towels
TVs in lounge and all bedrooms
Outdoor spa & pool
1 small to medium size dog considered
Booking Guidelines - Minimum stay during peak periods
- Christmas and New Year week stays are a minimum 7 night stay only and are to be booked from the 20th - 27th December and 27th Dec - 3rd January. To stay for both Christmas and New Year you must book a 14 day stay as per the tariff table for each week. First week of January bookings are a minimum 7 nights and are to be booked from the 3rd January - 10th January.
- Schoolie suitable properties are specifically advertised as such and have a specific schoolies tariff. Schoolie bookings are a minimum 7 nights with Saturday check in and check out.
- At managing agents discretion, there may be minimal flexibility re above dates on request.
- When booking outside of Holiday Periods - discounts may apply to weekly stays.
Terms and Conditions
- Check in time is 2:00 PM. Checkout time is 10:00 am. A half day rate fee will be charged for late checkout. Check-in time for the 27 Dec - 3 Jan period is 4:00 pm.
- Failure to leave premises in a clean and tidy condition will incur an additional cleaning charge, which will be deducted from the security bond.
- Byron Beach Realty accepts no responsibility should the property be unsatisfactory to the tenant on arrival. The description of the premises, is given in good faith and as accurately as possible, therefore no responsibility for misrepresentation will be accepted.
- The number of occupants must not exceed the number of persons shown on your receipt. Any increase in numbers must be agreed in advance and may incur additional cost.
- Your rubbish bins are put out on the street by our waste manager. The red bin is for general garbage and the yellow bin is for recyclable items only. If the yellow bin is contaminated with regular garbage there will be a $50.00 charge as the recycle collectors will not take it. If provided, the green bin is for green waste only. Any excess garbage that does not fit inside the bin must be removed from the property prior to check out. If not, a rubbish removal fee will apply. The garbage truck will not pick up any garbage left outside the bin.
- Functions are not permitted at any property.
- Properties are for guests only. No outside guests are permitted on the premises without pre-arrangement in writing from Byron Beach Realty Management.
- Byron Beach Realty and/or the Owner are not responsible for the tenants personal property.
- In the event that the property is offered for sale, the tenant agrees to allow the owner or an agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers by appointment during reasonable hours with 48 hours notice.
- No pets of any kind are permitted at any property, unless the property is specifically advertised as pet friendly. Failure to heed to this, will result in eviction.
Noise and neighbour consideration
- Noise is defined as any sound that can be heard from neighbouring properties that disturbs their peace & quiet, including arrivals & departures particularly at night. Please keep noise to an absolute minimum in outdoor entertainment, pool and spa areas between 9:00pm 8:00am.
- This property is a member of the Holiday Letting Organisation who operate a neighbourhood hotline for noise complaints and other matters. They have a Two Strikes and Youre Out policy. This can result in fines and/or eviction from the property. If a noise complaint (first strike) is received during your tenancy, and security is called out, a $165 charge will automatically be deducted from your security deposit. Should a second complaint (second strike) be received, a further $165 will be charged against your security deposit, you will be evicted from the property and the tenancy terminated on the spot, without refund of any rent monies paid.
Payment and cancellations
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice until deposit payment has been received. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm booking and the 50% balance is payable 30 days prior to arrival. We charge a $55 non-refundable booking fee. Keys will only be released when all outstanding monies due, have been received.
- Instant Bookings will attract a 2.459% credit card fee.
- A $1000 security bond pre-authorisation is required prior to arrival. Schoolies bookings will require a $2000 security bond pre-authorisation. No money will be deducted from your card unless we need to make a claim against your security bond (this money will remain as unavailable funds for up to 31 days after vacating). If you are paying via Direct Debit we require a Pre-Authorisation Credit Card form to be processed prior to arrival. Claims may include but are not limited to the following: excess cleaning fees, excess garbage removal, damage or breakages at the property, late check out, security guard call out.
- All cancellations will incur an administrative fee of $100. For cancellations within 60 days of arrival, the total amount paid will be retained and all efforts will be made to re-book the property at the same tariff. Should we successfully re-book the property, all monies, less a $100 admin fee, will be refunded. All changes and cancellations must be provided in writing.
- The booking is subject to cancellation or change. In the event of a cancellation all accommodation payments with be refunded in full and all reasonable efforts will be made to offer alternative accommodation.
- All damages, breakages or losses to the property or furnishings will be paid for by the tenant and must be reported to our agency immediately. Loss of keys attracts a $50 charge for each set, with a $25 call out fee for misplaced keys. You are liable for a locksmith charge, should a replacement of locks be required.
Additional Guidelines - Pet Friendly Properties
- Only well behaved and supervised dogs are allowed inside premises. Dogs are not to be locked inside when you are away from the property.
- Byron Beach Realty accepts no responsibility for the security of pets within the property parameter regarding the integrity or suitability of fencing.
- Pets are not allowed on any furniture or beds.
- You agree that any breakages / damages, extra cleaning or dog odour left at the holiday premises during your stay must be paid for and can be deducted from your bond.
- You agree to hose down areas of grass where dogs have urinated and collect and dispose of any dog waste.
- You agree to treat your dog/s for fleas and ticks prior to your stay at the holiday premises and ensure that your dogs vaccinations are current.
- You will not allow dogs on the holiday premises that are vicious and/or are excessive barkers and/or are 'dangerous dogs' as denied in section 5 of the Companion Animals Act 1998.
- You will not allow your pet in the pool or spa as pets disrupt the chemical balance and will require an extensive pool service with shock treatment. This will incur a fee of $200.
Byron Beach Realty accepts no responsibility for death of, loss of, injury or sickness to pets during the accommodation period - full and sole responsibility for the pet and its actions lie with the pet owner and upon acceptance of terms and conditions the guest agree that no legal action (including payment of veterinary accounts) will be taken against the landlord and that no discussion will be entered into. Please be aware that some properties have not been designed to be pet friendly
You are agreeing to these terms and conditions when you confirm and make payment. Any breach of the above holiday letting terms and conditions, as agreed by both parties, permits the owner and/or Byron Beach Realty to refuse the keys, retain rental payment in full, or immediately terminate the letting.