2 Parking Spaces
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Shower Outdoor
- Spa Bath
- Stand-alone Heater
- Swimming Pool
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
Set within a lush, palm tree lined garden, a short walk from the centre of town, this 3 bedroom home plus adjacent 1 bedroom studio coastal inspired property is your Byron Bay home away from home.
Wake to the sound of native birds, indulge in a dip in your very own Instagram-worthy swimming pool, relax on a daybed, enjoy afternoon cocktails in the poolside cabana, and fire up the BBQ to dine under the stars.
When you do eventually want to leave, the world-renowned sandy shores of Byron's beaches are a stone's throw away, along with a raft of easy to reach bustling cafes, restaurants, boutiques and bars.The infamous Roadhouse Cafe is only 800m away, while The Byron Bay General Store is waiting for you after a short 600m stroll.
Perfect for families, friends, and couples - the main house features generous open-plan living zones with an abundance of natural light. All three of the bedrooms are a good size and boast built-in robes including the master, with wheelchair-access if needed. Please let us know if you require the master bedroom to be accessible. One of the bedrooms can either sleep two people on single beds or can be combined to a double bed upon request.
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac this oasis of privacy is fully equipped with everything you and your family need for a relaxing escape. The property opens to a lush paperbark forest.
A spacious living area flows onto an outdoor entertaining terrace which overlooks the sparkling 10m pool with cabana, alongside beautifully manicured gardens and lawn, providing a sweet spot for big and little kids alike to play or soak up some sun.
In addition to 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms in the main house, there is a separate self-contained 1 bedroom studio with a kitchenette, lounge room, bathroom and private deck opening to views over the neighbouring reserve.
Guests enjoy the entire property exclusively. The backyard is not fenced along the back boundary allowing uninterrupted views of the reserve behind.
Strictly NO party Policy - NOT suitable for schoolies, functions or party crowds.
Sleeps up to 8 guests
Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and lounge room
Open plan living and dining
Undercover outdoor entertaining
Gas Family BBQ
Coffee pod machine
Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Single beds
Studio: 1 King bed
Requests to join beds or if the Master bedroom is required to be accessible must be made at the time of booking, additional charges will apply.
Booking Guidelines - Minimum stay during peak periods
- Christmas and New Year week stays are a minimum 7 night stay only and are to be booked from the 20th - 27th December and 27th December - 3rd January. To stay for both Christmas and New Year you must book a 14 day stay as per the tariff table for each week. First week of January bookings are a minimum 7 nights and are to be booked from the 3rd January - 10th January.
- At Managing agents discretion, there may be minimal flexibility re above dates on request.
- When booking outside of holiday periods - discounts may apply to weekly stays.
Terms and Conditions
- Check-in time is 2:00pm. Check-out time is 10:00am. A half-day rate fee will be charged for late check-out. Check-in time for the 27 Dec - 3 Jan period is 4:00pm.
- Failure to leave premises in a clean and tidy condition will incur an additional cleaning charge, which will be deducted from the security bond.
- Byron Beach Realty accepts no responsibility should the property be unsatisfactory to the tenant on arrival. The description of the premises is given in good faith and as accurately as possible, therefore no responsibility for misrepresentation will be accepted.
- The number of occupants must not exceed the number of persons shown on your receipt. Any increase in numbers must be agreed in advance and may incur an additional cost.
- Garbage goes out Thursday evening for collection which will be looked after for you, however the bins need to be organised so general rubbish goes in the red bin, bottles and plastics and cardboard go in the yellow bin and garden waste goes in the green bin. There are fines imposed if the bins are mixed and the local council is very particular about this. If the bins are overfilled we can help with that, just shoot us a note here. If we do get a fine for the mixed rubbish we do have to pass it on to you - so please be wary of this when doing your rubbish drop.
Excess garbage that needs to be collected and removed from the property will incur a fee and will be charged at cost to remove and take excess rubbish to the dump. Extra charges are billed at $100.00 per hour for the cleaners at a minimum.The garbage truck will not pick up any garbage left outside the bin.
- Functions are not permitted at this property.
- Properties are for guests only. No outside guests are permitted on the premises without pre-arrangement in writing from Byron Beach Realty Management.
- Byron Beach Realty and/or the Owner are not responsible for the tenants personal property.
- In the event that the property is offered for sale, the tenant agrees to allow the owner or an agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers by appointment during reasonable hours with 48 hours' notice.
- No pets of any kind are permitted at this property, unless the property is specifically advertised as pet friendly. Failure to heed to this, will result in eviction.
Code of Conduct & Neighbour Consideration
- All guests are required to comply with the NSWCode of Conduct for the Short-Term Rental Accommodation Industry.
- All local council and any relevant body corporate regulations must be strictly observed in regard to any behaviour which may result in nuisance or disturbance to adjoining neighbours.
- To ensure the quiet enjoyment of neighbours, all noise should be kept within acceptable levels. Noise is defined as any sounds that can be heard from neighbouring properties that disturbs their peace andquiet, including arrivals and departures particularly at night.
- This means no one in the neighbourhood should be woken or disturbed by your noise.
- This property is a member of the Holiday Letting Organisation. The HLO operate a neighbourhood hotline for holiday let complaints regarding noise and other matters. They have a Two Strike and Youre Out policy. This can result in fines and/or eviction from the property. If a noise complaint (first strike) is received during your tenancy, and security is called out to warn and advise of a complaint against you or any of your guests, a $165 charge will automatically be deducted from your security deposit. Should a second complaint (second strike) be received during the tenancy resulting in a second security call-out, a further $165 will be charged against your security deposit, you will be evicted from the property and the tenancy terminated on the spot, without refund of any rent monies paid.
Payment and Cancellations
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice until deposit payment has been received. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm booking and the 50% balance is payable 30 days prior to arrival. We charge a $55 non-refundable booking fee. Keys will only be released when all outstanding monies due, have been received.
- Instant Bookings will attract a 2.459% credit card fee.
- A $1,000 security bond pre-authorisation is required prior to arrival.No money will be deducted from your card unless we need to make a claim against your security bond (this money will remain as unavailable funds for up to 31 days after vacating). If you are paying via Direct Debit we require a Pre-Authorisation Credit Card form to be processed prior to arrival. Claims may include but are not limited to the following: excess cleaning fees, excess garbage removal, damage or breakages at the property, late check-out, security guard call-out.
- All cancellations will incur an administrative fee of $100. For cancellations within 60 days of arrival, the total amount paid will be retained and all efforts will be made to re-book the property at the same tariff. Should we successfully re-book the property, all monies, less a $100 admin fee, will be refunded. All changes and cancellations must be provided in writing.
- The booking is subject to cancellation or change. In the event of a cancellation all accommodation payments with be refunded in full and all reasonable efforts will be made to offer alternative accommodation.
- All damages, breakages or losses to the property or furnishings will be paid for by the tenant and must be reported to our agency immediately. Loss of keys attracts a $50 charge for each set, with a $25 call-out fee for misplaced keys. You are liable for a locksmith charge, should a replacement of locks be required.
You are agreeing to these terms and conditions when you confirm and make payment. Any breach of the above holiday letting terms and conditions, as agreed by both parties, permits the owner and/or Byron Beach Realty to refuse the keys, retain rental payment in full, or immediately terminate the letting.