2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Shower Outdoor
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
Breathe Byron Bay is your Sweet Escape hidden in Lilli Pilli, Byron's wildlife corridor only 2kms from the centre busy centre of Byron Bay.
Breathe Byron Bay is A Sweet Escape hidden away in a bush setting just a few minutes drive from the centre of Byron Bay and it’s gorgeous beaches. This 4-5 bedroom home accommodating 8-10 guests is great for a relaxing family holiday, a girls’ week away or a surf trip. Experience Byron's many beaches, cafe's, restaurants and live music scene throughout the day, then when you are ready to sit back and relax, escape to Breathe Byron Bay for some well-deserved downtime in the peace and quiet of your own house.
The large entertaining deck with dining area is perfect for enjoying a coffee or glass of wine and is a quiet relaxing place to practice yoga or meditation. Relax with a book in a hammock amongst the trees, play one of the indoor/outdoor games provided to keep both kids and adults entertained or use up some energy shooting basketball hoops. To add to the holiday vibe, turn on the festoon lights over the decks and relax with some tunes on the Bluetooth stereo.
You can cook up a storm in the kitchen which has a 900mm freestanding gas stove, family-size fridge, dishwasher, microwave and espresso machine or you can BBQ outside on the family sized 4 burner BBQ. The popular Roadhouse Café, a local favourite, is also close by to dash out for a meal and a few drinks.
After a trip to the beach, wash the salt and sand away in the hot/cold outdoor shower or keep up with the outside world via Breathe Byron Bay's complimentary WIFI or flip channels on the Smart TV in the comfy lounge. The spare room off the master bedroom has a sofa perfect for reading a book or scrolling Instagram and the kitchen has an extra chill-out area ideal for grabbing a drink and playing cards.
Byron Bay's 18-hole golf course is so close you could drop off the family to shop and enjoy a quick round of golf at your leisure. Breathe Byron Bay is in a fantastic location, only a few minutes’ drive to the centre of Byron, main beach, The Pass, Tallows beach and Suffolk Park beach and approximately 10 minutes to Broken Head Beach.
The area is super quiet at night time ensuring you get the perfect nights’ sleep in the new beds with pillow-top mattresses and comfy bedding. All bedrooms have fans and fly screens, perfect for listening to the sounds of nature around you. Bedrooms consist of a master-suite with large ensuite and an extra bedroom/office with a double sofa-bed, large queen room, double room and another room with 2 king singles, suitable for kids or adults. The property has reverse cycle air-conditioning for all year comfort.
Breathe Byron Bay is a piece of paradise, you can be close to the vibrancy of Byron Bay or you can retreat to your accommodation where you can kick off your shoes, relax, unwind and breathe. You may even spot a koala in a tree in and around Breathe Byron Bay.
1 King bed
1 Queen bed
1 Double bed
2 King Single beds
1 Double pull-out sofa - suitable for children only
4 Bedrooms with fans & fly screens
5th Bedroom/Office with Sofa Bed
4 Burner Family BBQ
900mm Gas Stove
Toaster & Kettle
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning in living area
Hot & Cold Outdoor Shower
Washing Machine & Dryer
Iron & Ironing Board
Carport + 1 Car Space
Selection of indoor/outdoor games
Outdoor Dining area
Strictly NO party Policy - NOT suitable for Schoolies, functions or party crowds.
NO Pets allowed
Booking Guidelines - Minimum stay during peak periods
- Christmas and New Year week stays are a minimum 7 night stay only and are to be booked from the 20th - 27th December or27th December - 3rd January. To stay for both Christmas and New Year you must book a 14 day stay as per the tariff table for each week. First week of January bookings are a minimum 7 nights and are to be booked from the 3rd January - 10th January.
- At managing agents discretion, there may be minimal flexibility re above dates on request.
- When booking outside of Holiday Periods - discounts may apply to weekly stays.
Terms and Conditions
- Check in time is 2:00 PM. Checkout time is 10:00 am. A half day rate fee will be charged for late checkout. Check-in time for the 27 Dec - 3 Jan period is 4:00 pm.
- Failure to leave premises in a clean and tidy condition will incur an additional cleaning charge, which will be deducted from the security bond.
- Byron Beach Realty accepts no responsibility should the property be unsatisfactory to the tenant on arrival. The description of the premises, is given in good faith and as accurately as possible, therefore no responsibility for misrepresentation will be accepted.
- The number of occupants must not exceed the number of persons shown on your receipt. Any increase in numbers must be agreed in advance and may incur additional cost.
- Your rubbish bins are put out on the street by our waste manager. The red bin is for general garbage and the yellow bin is for recyclable items only. If the yellow bin is contaminated with regular garbage there will be a $50.00 charge as the recycle collectors will not take it. If provided, the green bin is for green waste only. Any excess garbage that does not fit inside the bin must be removed from the property prior to check out. If not, a rubbish removal fee will apply. The garbage truck will not pick up any garbage left outside the bin.
- Functions are not permitted at any property.
- Properties are for guests only. No outside guests are permitted on the premises without pre-arrangement in writing from Byron Beach Realty Management.
- Byron Beach Realty and/or the Owner are not responsible for the tenants personal property.
- In the event that the property is offered for sale, the tenant agrees to allow the owner or an agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers by appointment during reasonable hours with 48 hours notice.
Additional Guidelines - Pet Friendly Properties
- Only well behaved and supervised dogs are allowed inside premises. Dogs are not to be locked inside when you are away from the property.
- Only dogs that are under 10kg (small breeds) are allowed in this premise.
- Byron Beach Realty accepts no responsibility for the security of pets within the property parameter regarding the integrity or suitability of fencing.
- Pets are not allowed on any furniture or beds.
- You agree that any breakages / damages, extra cleaning or dog odour left at the holiday premises during your stay must be paid for and can be deducted from your bond.
- You agree to hose down areas of grass where dogs have urinated and collect and dispose of any dog waste.
- You agree to treat your dog/s for fleas and ticks prior to your stay at the holiday premises and ensure that your dogs vaccinations are current.
- You will not allow dogs on the holiday premises that are vicious and/or are excessive barkers and/or are 'dangerous dogs' as denied in section 5 of the Companion Animals Act 1998.
- You will not allow your pet in the pool or spa as pets disrupt the chemical balance and will require an extensive pool service with shock treatment. This will incur a fee of $200.
Byron Beach Realty accepts no responsibility for death of, loss of, injury or sickness to pets during the accommodation period - full and sole responsibility for the pet and its actions lie with the pet owner and upon acceptance of terms and conditions the guest agree that no legal action (including payment of veterinary accounts) will be taken against the landlord and that no discussion will be entered into. Please be aware that some properties have not been designed to be pet friendly
Code of Conduct & Neighbour consideration
- All guests are requiredto comply with the NSWCode of Conduct for the Short-Term Rental Accommodation Industry.
- All local council and any all relevant body corporate regulations must be strictly observed in regard to any behaviour which may result in nuisance or disturbance to adjoining neighbours.
- To ensure the quiet enjoyment of neighbours, all noise should be kept within acceptable levels. Noise is defined as any sounds that can be heard from neighbouring properties that disturbs their peace & quiet, including arrivals & departures particularly at night.
- This means no one in the neighbourhood should be woken or disturbed by your noise.
- This property is a member of the Holiday Letting Organisation. The HLO operate a neighbourhood hotline for holiday let complaints regarding noise and other matters. They have a Two Strike and Youre Out policy. This can result in fines and/or eviction from the property. If a noise complaint (first strike) is received during your tenancy, and security is called out to warn and advise of a complaint against you or any of your guests, a $165 charge will automatically be deducted from your security deposit. Should a second complaint (second strike) be received during the tenancy resulting in a second security call-out, a further $165 will be charged against your security deposit, you will be evicted from the property and the tenancy terminated on the spot, without refund of any rent monies paid.
Payment and cancellations
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice until deposit payment has been received. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm booking and the 50% balance is payable 30 days prior to arrival. We charge a $55 non-refundable booking fee. Keys will only be released when all outstanding monies due, have been received.
- Instant Bookings will attract a 2.459% credit card fee.
- A $1000 security bond pre-authorisation is required prior to arrival.No money will be deducted from your card unless we need to make a claim against your security bond (this money will remain as unavailable funds for up to 31 days after vacating). If you are paying via Direct Debit we require a Pre-Authorisation Credit Card form to be processed prior to arrival. Claims may include but are not limited to the following: excess cleaning fees, excess garbage removal, damage or breakages at the property, late check out, security guard call out.
- All cancellations will incur an administrative fee of $100. For cancellations within 60 days of arrival, the total amount paid will be retained and all efforts will be made to re-book the property at the same tariff. Should we successfully re-book the property, all monies, less a $100 admin fee, will be refunded. All changes and cancellations must be provided in writing.
- The booking is subject to cancellation or change. In the event of a cancellation all accommodation payments with be refunded in full and all reasonable efforts will be made to offer alternative accommodation.
- All damages, breakages or losses to the property or furnishings will be paid for by the tenant and must be reported to our agency immediately. Loss of keys attracts a $50 charge for each set, with a $25 call out fee for misplaced keys. You are liable for a locksmith charge, should a replacement of locks be required.
You are agreeing to these terms and conditions when you confirm and make payment. Any breach of the above holiday letting terms and conditions, as agreed by both parties, permits the owner and/or Byron Beach Realty to refuse the keys, retain rental payment in full, or immediately terminate the letting.